Recent content by curby

  1. curby

    Diablo III - Player Names

    curby#1100 http://cur.by/d3
  2. curby

    Steam Summer Getaway 2013 - Trading Cards

    Thanks Slash. OP updated.
  3. curby

    Steam Summer Getaway 2013 - Trading Cards

    Sounds like a plan! Send a friend request at your convenience and we'll do it once we're both on.
  4. curby

    Steam Summer Getaway 2013 - Trading Cards

    Hope this is the right place for such a thread. I have these extras: 1x Dead Island Riptide 1x Chivalry 1x Reus Update: I've finished my set, so I would be totally willing to trade any for any. Feel free to add me to trade. Thanks!
  5. curby

    More hat-related web comics!

    'cause why not? :P http://wondermark.com/905/
  6. curby

    Extreme Putting on of Hats!

    C'mon folks. I thought you were ready for this after reading Idol's sig for years. =)
  7. curby

    Extreme Putting on of Hats!

    So TF2 was Penny Arcade's idea. :glare: http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2001/07/16
  8. curby

    Gotta love mods. Team Coloured flames!

    VAC, yeah, that's what it's called. Forgot the name. =)
  9. curby

    Gotta love mods. Team Coloured flames!

    Are there rules from Valve or eGO on what's allowed in terms of mods? Do things like this trigger SteamGuard or whatever anti-cheating measures they have? I know the eGO Minecraft division has a list on what's allowed. I know back in the Quake 3 days you'd force all players to a huge...
  10. curby

    Computer's

    Every way? I'd ask how well that computer performs on an airplane. :P While my primary computer is in fact a Macbook Pro, gaming on Macs is for masochists. This summer I got an Alienware M17xR4 swimming in oceans of RAM and sporting a scary-fast SSD ... and horrible build quality ... and an...
  11. curby

    Best Way to Organize Your Backpack?

    I use a compact version of Idol's system, cause I don't have as much space. Starting at the back: Pages 6-8: I put the stuff I use at the back, as it changes the least often. 3 classes per page of 50 sorted manually by tf2's classification: offense, defense, support. Page 5:Next are all my...
  12. curby

    MvM this weekend?

    We got a group together for an evening run, and got to the last wave of an advanced mission but couldn't push through. Thanks to Polish and Mr. Jenkins for pulling a lot of weight. I tried my best but sometimes felt like more of a liability than an asset. I felt myself improving a bit as the...
  13. curby

    MvM this weekend?

    One last bump for the night. We're set to run again in about two hours (7PM Pacific, 10PM Eastern). Flippy and Chibi Ninja won't be able to make it, so we could use some more interested people! As of this post, Mann Up matchmaking is alive and well. Hope they can keep it up for us to get a...
  14. curby

    Who's going to win the World Series?

    It might be the sort of thing where a bunch of people run around and declare some of them world champions despite only Americans taking part. :P
  15. curby

    MvM this weekend?

    just a friendly reminder, we're set to start in about an hour! Borokov, please accept my friend request on Steam if you're still thinking of joining us. That'll let me invite you to the group when it's time.
Back
Top