Recent content by Lord Nanner

  1. L

    Music that makes you dumb.

    I'm surprised that nobody has listed down Zappa yet, that's the best music for making your brain crap out on itself.
  2. L

    Music that makes you dumb.

    I agree with you, he's pretty damn good. But for some reason or another, whenever I hear him play from a live album, my brain just decides to not work right.
  3. L

    Music that makes you dumb.

    So do any of you guys out there ever listen to a certain band or genre that just makes your brain just not work? For example, whenever I listen to Jimi Hendrix live, I just start typing "liaekd thrisk".
  4. L

    Movies

    One of my favorites at the moment has gotta be something like, Clockwork Orange.
  5. L

    Scariest thing to you

    I remember crying to myself one night a while back because I thought I was destined to nothing but failure.
  6. L

    10 Little known facts about you

    1. I'm now 17 years old. 2. I live near Atlanta. 3. My real name is Bailey. 4. I consider myself to be intelligent, yet uninterested in my studies. 5. I enjoy hot tea from time to time. 6. I play Magic: the Gathering, along with all the online games I play. 7. I get distracted to a fault. 8. I...
  7. L

    Video Post the song

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EKTw50Uf8M This has been giving me earworm for the longest time.
  8. L

    Black Mesa Source Mod

    Not even gonna lie, I saw your face and heard your voice and I said to myself, "We're done here."
Back
Top