Music that makes you dumb.

Lord Nanner

I made one post
Joined
Sep 19, 2012
Messages
2
So do any of you guys out there ever listen to a certain band or genre that just makes your brain just not work? For example, whenever I listen to Jimi Hendrix live, I just start typing "liaekd thrisk".
 
So do any of you guys out there ever listen to a certain band or genre that just makes your brain just not work? For example, whenever I listen to Jimi Hendrix live, I just start typing "liaekd thrisk".

Not sure what you are trying to say here but Jimi Hendrix is the best guitarist there is and he is my idol.

And listening to his music just makes me so chillaxed :)
 
Not sure what you are trying to say here but Jimi Hendrix is the best guitarist there is and he is my idol.

And listening to his music just makes me so chillaxed :)

I agree with you, he's pretty damn good. But for some reason or another, whenever I hear him play from a live album, my brain just decides to not work right.
 
Lil wayne, LMAFO, Gangnom style (what ever that is called), some drake songs, Skrillex, usually anything bad.
 
I'm surprised that nobody has listed down Zappa yet, that's the best music for making your brain crap out on itself.
 
I would put my money on any pop music today. It stops my brain from performing basic tasks and converts it to rage/disappointment mode.
 
I would put my money on any pop music today. It stops my brain from performing basic tasks and converts it to rage/disappointment mode.

So true...
tXnim.png
 
majority of the music on the radio makes me feel stupid. I try my best to stay away from it so my brain doesn't feel like soup.
 
Popular music today.
My brain tries to eat itself upon hearing it.
 
majority of the music on the radio makes me feel stupid. I try my best to stay away from it so my brain doesn't feel like soup.

You sound like me, lol. That's why I use my audio cable in my car to play my iPod, otherwise flip that. I'd rather drive in silence than listen to the common radio.

1) No Death/Black/Thrash Metal stations, unless you pay for your radio monthly.
2) Got an iPod.
 
You sound like me, lol. That's why I use my audio cable in my car to play my iPod, otherwise flip that. I'd rather drive in silence than listen to the common radio.

1) No Death/Black/Thrash Metal stations, unless you pay for your radio monthly.
2) Got an iPod.

Anything metal, ew it's all about the indie.
 
I would rather drive in silence as well then to listen to that crap on the common radio as well.
I <3 Metal (favorite) -posthardcore/deathcore I listen to some indie as well =P
 
majority of the music on the radio makes me feel stupid. I try my best to stay away from it so my brain doesn't feel like soup.

Being next to NYC I can pick up a good classic rock station, so I'm saved by that.
104.3 WAXQ
 
Anything metal, ew it's all about the indie.

I don't even.
What the hell is indie.

I started with Thrash when I was little, then I evolved into Black, then into Death after playing my first show live with Cannibal Corpse and Dying Fetus in 2006 at the House of Blues.

That's all I've listened to my whole 25 years. I know what rap and hip hop is. But besides those two, I have no idea what qualifies for what, nor does it matter.

Never bothered to open my horizons, except to Metal bands, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

..Oh, and pianos. PIANOS ARE SO SEXY. I love pianos! :drool:
 
Back
Top