Recent content by RoboSquc|NL

  1. R

    Your Favorite SMG?

    MP5 all the waaaay!
  2. R

    which gun you use?

    I use M4, SG552, AK and MP5. Id love to learn how to use the Scout.
  3. R

    Everybody loves free stuff right?!

    Oh Can I be in as well :P I love spore! (Oh and you rock :P)
  4. R

    Your Addiciton to Counter-Strike

    40 %, has been worse
  5. R

    hey im confused about divisons

    Hey Deathmarker. From your post I understand you want to join eGO. If you do, great! You see the bars on top right? Click the one that says the game you want to join eGO for, and then click Recruitment Office. Read the sticky, and do what it says. If your done, just wait for an Admin Recruiter...
  6. R

    Favorite class

    Sergeant and Militant, but militant a bit more ;)
  7. R

    Insurgancy

    I'd join for sure, its the leetest game ever
  8. R

    Wanted: CSS Trial

    I know its a good game, but I want to try it
  9. R

    Wanted: CSS Trial

    Hey, If anyone out there has a CSS trial/guest pass, I want one to see if I like it enough to really buy it. In return I have a TF2 guest pass! Robos
  10. R

    Guest Passes

    Three days if I'm correct (it was 3 days for my DoD guest pass)
  11. R

    New Info. On The Heavy Update

    Um, new map? I dont see any new map tbh :/ EDIT: NVM, already found it
  12. R

    New Info. On The Heavy Update

    It looks like the boxing taunt will do auto-kill, just like the Pyro taunt (see Show Trial)
  13. R

    Your Size?

    L FTW (and I'm only 15 :O)
  14. R

    where are people from?

    Holland FTW!!!
  15. R

    Why was eGO called ... eGO ?

    I am guessing on Cpt. Elvis, just cuz he's cool
Back
Top