Why was eGO called ... eGO ?

I think Boosters STEAM friends list is like some sort of uber club. You have to sell your soul or something to get on there
 
LOL this is awesome. Oh and just saying slayr357 you do know that honor is spelled h o n o r and not h o n o u r right.

Not everyone speaks A M E R I C A N english. Canadians (me) say honour not honor.

as for my random guess of who made the name ill give Tommy my guess.

very well made RED.
 
Since MOP, GG, Drunken, or Mostly were not there at the start that rules them out.

I'm going to guess Rashell came up with it. Since no one else guess her yet and it sounds like her.
Eire.32
 
Last edited:
Thanks guys. That is just a visual representation of what I think eGO is (based on what I've seen so far)
 
I'll go with JohnT came up with Edge, Artimus came up with Gamers, and Kendle came up with Organization.
 
I am guessing its all of the First members! THEY DECIDED TOGETHER!!!!!!!Lol and nice graph red
 
It was Kendle. Why dont you guys know this?!?! Im just kiddin. Thats just my guess... AMAZING red.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top