Recent content by Deflagrate

  1. Deflagrate

    Battlefield 4 24/7 Lockers Server - Request?

    They did change them. They removed the part where it specifically disallowed "pistol only" or "no explosive" servers. There is nothing against the rules about restricting weapon/gadget usage, as long as it's fair all around (you couldn't make a rule that only allowed the use of X weapon from Y...
  2. Deflagrate

    Battlefield 4 Emblems.

    The best I've seen so far was a Foxhound emblem. Other than the fox's tail, it looked near perfect.
  3. Deflagrate

    My BF4 Experience

    Did you properly install the drivers? As in, uninstall old drivers, restart, install new beta drivers, restart?
  4. Deflagrate

    I dont always play BF but when I am not...

    My friend just got a new CBR1000 for $11,000. I think for the extra two grand, I'd go with the one that has a 1L engine attached to it.
  5. Deflagrate

    I dont always play BF but when I am not...

    I've been wanting to try out road racing for a while now. My cars mostly stock suspension though would be a nightmare.
  6. Deflagrate

    Battlefield 4 how to use the xm25 airburst

    It was in Ghost Recon over a decade ago, as well as MGS4. There's probably other games that had it before either CoD of BF4, that's just off the top of my head. "Who copied who" statements are dumb when you're talking about a limited list of weapons.
  7. Deflagrate

    Some new about Battlefield 4 that makes me sad...

    There's a few companies that make double stack 1911s, but no games ever implement them. They're no where near as comfortable either IMO, but that's more of a RL complaint. I'm still hoping for an FNP/FNX tactical to be added. 15+1 rounds of .45 ACP.
  8. Deflagrate

    Some new about Battlefield 4 that makes me sad...

    HK > 1911. The one thing 1911s excel at, conceal carry, isn't a factor in this game. I will happily switch to a .45 that has a double stack mag.
  9. Deflagrate

    Battlefield 3 Problem connecting to servers

    This has been a common problem lately. I exit out of Origin (I'll leave the browser open) and try to reconnect. Repeat until it works.
  10. Deflagrate

    Battlefield 3 No one on HC RUSH?

    It's hard when you don't have orange triangles everywhere telling you where to aim.
  11. Deflagrate

    Question regarding Commander for eGO servers in BF4

    Why on earth is this even a question?
  12. Deflagrate

    new new gpu

    I'd spend the extra $100 and get a 760 if I was looking for a more budget-y card. Unless you don't care about graphics at all, and just want to play the games, then I suppose it doesn't matter. My 560 TIs have a hard time running Skyrim when I throw a bunch of texture mods at it (and a bunch...
  13. Deflagrate

    Some new about Battlefield 4 that makes me sad...

    I for one am glad to finally see this. Maybe now we can start to get more .45 ACP handguns. I love the 1911, but I'm tired of the old single stack mags that it brought. I'd really like to see a FNP/FNX-45 Tactical. 15+1 rounds of .45.
  14. Deflagrate

    Major_Shrapnel allegedly hacking

    Twice and you can't handle it? I've spent a good amount of time where being accused of hacking was an everyday part of my life. From America's Army to CoD4 to BF3, it's almost like gaming isn't the same without hackusations.
  15. Deflagrate

    punkbuster kicked me

    Originally, it banned for having AutoHotKey running while you were playing. This created a huge outrage because while some used AHK to run scripts like no recoil, it is such a versitle program that it can be used for almost anything and people were getting banned for forgetting to close the...
Back
Top