Recent content by Blukey

  1. B

    Blukey, MrBlukey looking to Re-apply

    I already held the =e= tag, participated in some form or another and then I dropped because of work. I still play on your servers, still try to enforce the rules by letting people know and when it it is necessary alerting admins. My Steam is still the same, otherwise I will come back here...
  2. B

    People of DOD:S post a picture of yourself IRL.

    This be me Yeah they made me wear that. Here is me and my little sister listening to hard music..
  3. B

    Congrats Suayngam!!!

    congrats Yo!
  4. B

    Legos

    This is what brought my nostalgia back. I thought it was awesome and a very fun build. Then I seen what else was there and built... The Tie Fighter was pretty awesome to build. THEN I seen this thing... this... this was awesome to build. (Now I was getting creative.) I just built...
  5. B

    Legos

    I just got done with my third set after years of not even touching them. Awesome. Totally awesome I forgot how epic it feels to complete a set of something awesome that you wanted to build. Granted I also build Balsa Wood models but I think for me this is more of a nostalgia. Anyone else...
  6. B

    Please Congratulate...

    Grats yo
  7. B

    Congrats SeanR!!!

    Congrats YO
  8. B

    Congrats

    What everyone else said!
  9. B

    Congrats!!!

    Congrats!
  10. B

    New to eGO

    Welcome!
  11. B

    Always...... awesome.

    I recently found this show called.... Always Sunny in Philedealphia............................... Meh, Its old. But who cares, I have a great investment in knives and power vacs... Played by Dr. Dolp Lungren. But actually..
  12. B

    Server Rankings

    All i got to say its.. Boom Chicka.
  13. B

    Congratz, Nuclear!

    Congratulations!
  14. B

    Colonial Marines

    This is awesome that everyone has as much enthusiasm as I do about this game cause I am an absolute fanboy. Dr. Compton I will try to add you if I can. Dudly, that was the perfect quote for this thread. This game is SP, MP with DLC. I pre ordered the crap outta this game...
Back
Top