Blukey, MrBlukey looking to Re-apply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blukey

Rookie
Joined
Dec 19, 2012
Messages
44
I already held the =e= tag, participated in some form or another and then I dropped because of work.

I still play on your servers, still try to enforce the rules by letting people know and when it it is necessary alerting admins.

My Steam is still the same, otherwise I will come back here look for updates.

Thank you.
 
Welcome back Blukey! I dont think you need to reapply, from the look of that 'e' next to your name here in the forums. Thats all you have to do is check the forums occasionally and it will keep you as an active member. See ya out there!
 
Welcome Back BluKey,

Thanks for your help in complying with the rules on our servers.
See you in-game soon !
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top