Recent content by Tylantt

  1. Tylantt

    Motorcycles in WoW!

    Rofl. If you look carefully at the back, you can see a sign that says "Pwn"
  2. Tylantt

    Motorcycles in WoW!

  3. Tylantt

    Whats your WoW server?

    Windrunner for Alliance and Andorhal for Horde
  4. Tylantt

    Your WoW levels, class, and race ^^

    Level 13 Night Elf Mohawk Hunter lol. Seriously though, mohawk..
  5. Tylantt

    Half Life 0.98$

    $0.98!?
  6. Tylantt

    Which would you recommend: fallout 3 or Mass Effect?

    FALLOUT 3!!!!!!!!!! No it won't make a diference. I am a FPS addict.. and I love Fallout 3
  7. Tylantt

    Call of Duty: World at War.

    Beta went down the 10th lol. Hit lvl 40 in a week
  8. Tylantt

    Mirrors Edge opinions

    Ah thanks.
  9. Tylantt

    Mirrors Edge opinions

    What do you guys think? is it good, bad, phailtastic or what? I saw the review, looks pretty good but I wanna see multiplayer.. not that stupid DL ghosts and upload your times.
  10. Tylantt

    One Year of eGO.

    Grats! getting close to mine, Had to make a new account because of complications when the website joined all divisions =(
  11. Tylantt

    New Left 4 Dead Infected Class Idea.

    I've played as a zombie dog in Call of Duty 4. it phails
  12. Tylantt

    Runescape

    I used to play it.lvl 99 Woodcutting. lvl 89 character. got hacked, what can I say?
  13. Tylantt

    Trading for Fallout 3

    Also giving a brand new Razer Lachesis mouse. I can't use it because it won't work with my computer =( All together that should be about $160? $50 for each game and $60 for the mouse.
  14. Tylantt

    Fallout 3 for pc and Prima Guide Strategy Guide $40

    Are you willing to trade?
  15. Tylantt

    Only in Far Cry 2...

    *cough cough* got a Zebra stuck on my windshield *cough cough *
Back
Top