Whats your WoW server?

Azjol-Nerub

EVERYONE CHARACTER SWITCH TO ABOVE AND LETS START EGO GUILD!

lol, oh if you happen to actually switch, Character: Tahizzi (70+ Mage)
 
Gorefiend / Cenarius. I want to roll an alliance DK on another realm if anyone else wants to join me once I get WOTLK.
 
Currently playing:

Level 61 DeathKnight - Soqu

Server - DuneMaul

ally or horde? i used to play alliance there, still have a 70 nelf priest there

i mainly play on deathwing now, 71 draenei mage, 66 nelf rogue and 59 nelf dk.

i also have a 55 belf rogue on gurubashi

Gorefiend / Cenarius. I want to roll an alliance DK on another realm if anyone else wants to join me once I get WOTLK.

cool, but know this: you have to have a char at 56 or higher on the realm you wanna make DK on
 
ally or horde? i used to play alliance there, still have a 70 nelf priest there

i mainly play on deathwing now, 71 draenei mage, 66 nelf rogue and 59 nelf dk.

i also have a 55 belf rogue on gurubashi



cool, but know this: you have to have a char at 56 or higher on the realm you wanna make DK on

Seriously? It was a 55 on one realm then you can make a death knight on ANY realm / faction? are you POSTIVE that changed?
 
Seriously? It was a 55 on one realm then you can make a death knight on ANY realm / faction? are you POSTIVE that changed?

Sorry, the level is 55 (my belf is 54), but positively-absolutely yes: you can only make the char on the server your 55 is on. I wanted to make a horde DK on gurubashi, but I need to level the belf one more before I can...

I don't know how the rules would be in regard to a pve server, whether you can make a horde DK if you've got an ally 55 or not. I can test that out tonight... I've got a 55 draenei warrior on kilrogg.

mannoroth horde

too many here chose the easy alliance side.

the grass is always greener, dude. horde are always pricks when i'm playing alliance, but alliance are just the same when i'm on horde. i seriously doubt any one side has it worse than the other.

but i do think that there should be two more factions: goblins vs. pirates / venture co.

that would be fun to do.
 
Last edited:
Sorry, the level is 55 (my belf is 54), but positively-absolutely yes: you can only make the char on the server your 55 is on. I wanted to make a horde DK on gurubashi, but I need to level the belf one more before I can...

I don't know how the rules would be in regard to a pve server, whether you can make a horde DK if you've got an ally 55 or not. I can test that out tonight... I've got a 55 draenei warrior on kilrogg.



the grass is always greener, dude. horde are always pricks when i'm playing alliance, but alliance are just the same when i'm on horde. i seriously doubt any one side has it worse than the other.

but i do think that there should be two more factions: goblins vs. pirates / venture co.

that would be fun to do.



Ugh. I don't like that, because I wanted to reroll Alliance, just for the change. oh well. I'll be on gorefiend when I get on in a few days/week. 70 Tauren Druid, 70 Orc warrior. I'll be far behind though, havn't played in a few months.
 
the grass is always greener, dude. horde are always pricks when i'm playing alliance, but alliance are just the same when i'm on horde. i seriously doubt any one side has it worse than the other.

but i do think that there should be two more factions: goblins vs. pirates / venture co.

that would be fun to do.

All I know is questing in this expansion, it is about 5 horde in an area and 20 alliance. And those arent good odds on a pvp server. But, yes there are pricks on both sides. Before the expansion it would be maybe 7-8 alliance to 5 horde in an area and much more manageable. I can't wait for the people that returned to see what new go away again.
 
*Shifty eyes* Argent Dawn(EU)..... *hides in cardboard box*

Horde and Alliance.

I just can't decide if my DK will be Alliance or Horde yet... (Alliance I got a raiding guild, on Horde I got... Awesome friends... *Shrugs*)
 
Last edited:
Dragonmaw. 70 mage/priest ~60 rogue/druid. Canceled my account a month or two ago, haven't decided if I'm coming back for WotLK or not.
 
All I know is questing in this expansion, it is about 5 horde in an area and 20 alliance. And those arent good odds on a pvp server. But, yes there are pricks on both sides. Before the expansion it would be maybe 7-8 alliance to 5 horde in an area and much more manageable. I can't wait for the people that returned to see what new go away again.

i saw the same but opposite on my mage when i went out to valgarde just after installing the expac. i got frustrated because everywhere i went i was getting ganged up on and either they'd kill me or i'd get away in my crafty mage ways. i seriously considered questing in netherstorm or shadowmoon valley.

but then i went to the borean tundra, and for the most part the main competition was in my own faction. this proved frustrating, too (perhaps moreso) because they were stealing my kills and i couldn't do a thing about it! heh.

i think as the days turn to weeks (and the weeks months) since expansion release, the pack will spread out and it won't be so hard to do anything.
 
Emerald Dream lvl 70 Druid (Horde), haven't played in about 9 months...not sure if i'll start playing again
 
if your leery about buying the new expansion , I can say in full confidence that the game is EPIC on all proportions now ... Siege combat is just awesome , theres so much world pvp that you never see anybody in towns any more. Farming is actually fun when you have to do it to lvl your skills. Its just a completely different game now if your looking for a game that provides content
 
if your leery about buying the new expansion , I can say in full confidence that the game is EPIC on all proportions now ... Siege combat is just awesome , theres so much world pvp that you never see anybody in towns any more. Farming is actually fun when you have to do it to lvl your skills. Its just a completely different game now if your looking for a game that provides content

plus since the pre-expac patch and through to after expac they released achievements. those are pretty fun to do, too... some give titles, some give mounts and other fancy fancies
 
Drak'thul, reached 70 on a Retribution Paladin, quit after like two weeks and haven't touched the game since, except for private servers occasionaly.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top