Recent content by AcademicFailure

  1. A

    Thanks!

    I always try and have a good time and extend that to others when I play. Just my standard MO! And I'm glad you had fun mang. Hope I didn't beat you up too bad. (lawl)
  2. A

    Team Fortress 3?

    AirElement - The pyro is still a dude, dude. Oh, and I'd bring back grenades for the weaker classes, i.e. scout, and maybe engineer. That way they could stand half a chance against the big boys.
  3. A

    Thanks!

    Haha! Well thanks for the welcome boys. I appreciate it. And thanks for the comment, Fluff. Pyro is my favorite class to play. Just such a hellraiser....
  4. A

    Thanks!

    Man, no peer pressure or nothin, huh? Ha! I goof off to much to be in a clan. That, and I'm so noncommital it's scary.
  5. A

    Thanks!

    I'm not in the clan, but I've gotta say y'all have the best set of servers out there. I've been a regular for about a month, and I'm about addicted to looking up my stats and such. I'll see y'all online!!!
Back
Top