Thanks!

AcademicFailure

I made one post
Joined
Feb 27, 2008
Messages
5
I'm not in the clan, but I've gotta say y'all have the best set of servers out there. I've been a regular for about a month, and I'm about addicted to looking up my stats and such.

I'll see y'all online!!!
 
Well what are you waiting for, JOIN UP!
See you in the servers!!!
 
It's statistically proven that adding an =(e)=™ to your name increases gaming pleasure by 35.4%! Glad to see you taking part in the forums, glad to see you on the servers, and hope to have you be a part of the clan soon!
 
Yeah, join up! Getting that =(e)= tag means that women will stare at you when you walk down the street, unless you're female, in which case both women and men will stare, plus there's that whole 35.4% gaming pleasure bit.
 
Man, no peer pressure or nothin, huh? Ha!
I goof off to much to be in a clan. That, and I'm so noncommital it's scary.
 
Well, that's fine. At least you're enjoying yourself.

If you ever consider joining, our door is open :P
 
Also, don't forget that 46.8% of all statistics are made up.

Glad to hear you're enjoying the servers. Like others have said, eGO's door is open any time. They let me in, and I'm not even that good! :-P
 
Hey, AcademicFailure! You're a great Pyro, and I'd love to see you in the clan as well. Regardless, thanks for playing!
 
Our door is open, and there are so many women that will scare... and remember the 35.4% increase in game pleasure you will experience. Its like TF2...only better.
 
Haha! Well thanks for the welcome boys. I appreciate it.

And thanks for the comment, Fluff. Pyro is my favorite class to play. Just such a hellraiser....
 
Hey academic I played with you a few days ago, it was alot of fun and I really enjoyed your attitude, never once where you negative or down on anyone, even if that person may have been to others. Consider joining, cause I noticed everyone here is all about having a great time.
 
I always try and have a good time and extend that to others when I play.

Just my standard MO! And I'm glad you had fun mang. Hope I didn't beat you up too bad. (lawl)
 
Time for some subliminal messaging

EGO
join
fun
24/7 servers
Tf2

Ok lets see if that worked
 
Back
Top