Recent content by =(eGO)=radlikeu-I|G-

  1. E

    getting myself acquainted

    Hey guys, I havin't been on since right before we made the move to the new site. Reason being my comp went to *crap* and when I bought a new one, I got a lap top. School has played a big roll on why I haven't been on too. Um couple of questions how is everyone. =) special hi to the council oh...
  2. E

    eGO Needs A Logo

    yea hatick's is pretty sick i like how he put eGO in that design and the begining
  3. E

    Politics

    I think I started getting in to politics my sophmore year in highschool ever since I've always kept up with current events now a semester away from getting my AA I find myself surrounded by people who really dont read and just watch the news. It be nice to have some point of views from the...
  4. E

    ty headshot but i dont know what i did wrong

    ok so headshot made me a sig " ty by the way" and its sick but i don't know what i did wrong when I inserted the link and went to post to see it. It did not come up just the link came up as my sig. What did i do wrong help me
  5. E

    Scrim Sunday Nite

    sound good
  6. E

    TEAMS!

    I look every once in a while just because i like being on the loosing team cause I feel I make a diff when I get stuff done
  7. E

    [poll] Children On the Servers.

    I agree highly with everyone so far, the reason I was intrigued by this clan was cause of the no punk policy, it seemed different and smart. A way to get rid of the rif-raf. Since I joined I have never had a dispute with another clan member due to the fact that the rules set by the council...
  8. E

    i hate dod more and more every day

    jay girl keep ur head up dude and remember jerseys on wednesday we got to get drunk
  9. E

    Spawn Camping Rule

    I dont remember voting on this
  10. E

    uhhh, anyone want an avatar?

    pillsbury doughboy with a huge gun all rambo'ed out
  11. E

    I'M ALIVEEEE!

    dont know you but welcome back what is ur bands name have you guys been signed or have any offers been made
  12. E

    so siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!!!!!

    The band is coheed and cambria what i found so sick is the crowd is so into it makes for a great show to see the best part fast foward to 7:20 they redu the begining of the song and when it kiks in its so sick http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0vLPG94X_8&mode=related&search= PS. do you like the...
  13. E

    If you like the 80's you'll love this

    Paulson I first saw then in fortmyers florida when traveling there with some buddys (sound the alarm) and the response to them was great the crowd was really into them check it out not the show i went to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtDQICh2PAI&mode=related&search= PS dont turn it into a...
  14. E

    The next thing Baron Rojo should lick is....

    his girlfriends taint for those who dont know what the taint is sorry to hear that
  15. E

    2 more scrims next week for your killing pleasure!

    I will try and make todays I vote ava or kalt f all that left handed sh worre Pride is forever
Back
Top