getting myself acquainted

Joined
Apr 23, 2007
Messages
131
Hey guys, I havin't been on since right before we made the move to the new site. Reason being my comp went to *crap* and when I bought a new one, I got a lap top. School has played a big roll on why I haven't been on too.

Um couple of questions how is everyone. =) special hi to the council oh and am I still an admin.

ps. I started to play some games again actually only DOD
 
Last edited by a moderator:
***removed quote***


Ummm i hate to rain on your parade but you might make a better re-intoduction if you layed off of the harsh language.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi =(eGO)=radlikeu-I|G-:

First off - welcome back! Your current rank is "e." There are a few things you'll need to do to work on that.

1. Get Verified with MAUL

2. PM an advisor from your division

They'll decide whether to reinstate your admin or have you work back up from a starting rank. Some things have changed since you've been around, so you may be asked to take an admin class or something - that'll be up to them :-)
 
You're going to need to request a new username. Tags are not allowed.
 
welcome back lots of people are coming back all the sudden maybe its just becuase its summer and people have nothing to do and theyre like i miss eGO lol idk but welcome back
 
I think its a great thing to see more people joining back from before the tf2 days, glad to see you back :D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top