Recent content by NotSoFamousPaul

  1. NotSoFamousPaul

    [EVENT] Blackmesa

    Hi, uh... What is Black Mesa? Other than, of course, the company that Gordon Freeman worked for.
  2. NotSoFamousPaul

    Summer Time!!!!!!!!!!

    I'm designing a tabletop dungeon crawler. Because everybody loves tabletop gaming.
  3. NotSoFamousPaul

    Introductions

    Yeah, Borokov (Le Boss, as he is called now) tends to team up with another member and just recruit cool people at seemingly total random. S'how I joined. Anyway, enjoy the eGO servers! Better than any other pubs I've played in.
  4. NotSoFamousPaul

    Sniper's a good job

    >Every pub server in a nutshell...
  5. NotSoFamousPaul

    Introduction

    Welcome to eGO. We both go recruited in about the same way, just replace Exegguru with NetherApprentice. So I definitely know what you may feel like regarding eGO at the moment.
  6. NotSoFamousPaul

    A new recruit

    Welcome to eGO, and enjoy your stay. No, those are my couch cushions.
  7. NotSoFamousPaul

    Hi, I'm Paul!

    I don't like anime either, but then again, I haven't had any introduction, and I've never watched a lot of TV.
  8. NotSoFamousPaul

    Leaving eGO.

    Good luck; have fun. I understand how difficult it can be to be an active member in such an enormous group.
  9. NotSoFamousPaul

    Remove this!

    I don't think that Snipers should be removed, but I do think that the idiots who only play Sniper should. I don't think I'd even have a problem with people who only play Sniper except for the fact that every last one of them is god-awful.
  10. NotSoFamousPaul

    Hi, I'm Paul!

    I am not particularly new to this organisation, but I am relatively new to these forums. I am finding it difficult to be active in this group because of three things. First of all, my mic is broken. I've tried to talk on Steam with a few friends, and they tell me that I sound like a raging...
  11. NotSoFamousPaul

    Hi, I'm Paul! I'm new! Anything special I need to know?

    So, I have my =(e)= tag, and I've only been a member for a few hours at the current time of writing. I look forward to being an active member, and I'd like to know about any advice and unwritten/special/unusual rules there are. (Servers, forums, Ventrilo, or otherwise.)
Back
Top