- Joined
- Jan 6, 2013
- Messages
- 1,543
I am not particularly new to this organisation, but I am relatively new to these forums. I am finding it difficult to be active in this group because of three things.
First of all, my mic is broken. I've tried to talk on Steam with a few friends, and they tell me that I sound like a raging storm is tearing my house apart.
Secondly, I am really bad with total strangers that I've been randomly selected to talk to. I have no idea what I have in common with said stranger, and as I direct result, I like to avoid talking to them. As you may have already guessed, this makes me really bad at recruiting.
And lastly, I don't really like forums all that much. I don't know why I don't, I guess it's because I've never really posted to any forum. At all.
So, this is sort of a desperate effort to become an active member of this group, born partially out of a legitimate interest in the organisation, and partially out of Borokov's poking me with a stick over Steam.![]()
Wasn't I the one who recruited you?









