Recent content by |BoneheaD|

  1. |BoneheaD|

    So.. Mortal Kombat 9 (Reboot) on pc. Your thoughts?

    well the first 3 originals are already on steam. I'm wondering about buying them... but I'm super excited for the reboot coming. It was a nice return to the original roots and whatnot.
  2. |BoneheaD|

    So.. Mortal Kombat 9 (Reboot) on pc. Your thoughts?

    I am personally pretty damn excited. Played it on PS3 and it was great. Very addicting. Fun storyline, return of the nice gory fatalities. A release on pc would be amazing for me. Just hope the online is better on pc. The game has been spotted on steam as a test app. Steam achievements have also...
  3. |BoneheaD|

    Why, Just WHY D:

    have you tried rendering it first, then cutting it up?
  4. |BoneheaD|

    A break from the edge

    Good luck man.
  5. |BoneheaD|

    Made a gameplay montage

    I'm still pretty new when it comes to recording/rendering/uploading correct quality video and what not. I'd like to upload videos at 1080p but I'm unable to record full size due to only having one HDD. But this is the one video that felt like it came out just like I wanted it to. Please post...
Back
Top