A break from the edge

Fluffy

Forum Fiend
Joined
Nov 28, 2012
Messages
674
Just letting you guys know that I'm goiing on a tf2 break. Reason being is that my final exams are this week and I need to get some A's if I want to get to graduate school.
Don't worry guys i'll still talk with you but I won't game. The only time you may see me on tf2 is when I idle. Wish me luck :P
 
Best of luck to ya. Just remember, Edge and Hat Fortress will be here when you get back. (Unless Gabe decides that both resemble a nice sandwich.....then we might be gone).


But yeah, best of luck to ya!
 
Alright Clone, I wish you god luck with your exams.
Also, what I would suggest is dropping a line on your sig saying that you're going to be a bit absent.
 
Good luck, Clone. School is always of paramount priority. We'll be waiting for you on the other side of exams. :)
 
I'm right there with you, though I won't be able to play for about a month :(

I'll be forum lurking, though I don't know if that is any better...
 

Latest posts

Back
Top