Recent content by Fatal suprize

  1. F

    Backburner or flamethrower?

    It all depends on your playing style, If you ambush players alot use the backburner! But if you play support more use your flamethrower. A group of pyro's can provide a great role in support!
  2. F

    [poll] Captain Mental's Tribute Page

    It was pretty funny to have mostly medics! hey who moved my post? ha ha
  3. F

    If you could...

    hmmmm... this is hard.... I would say something like insider trading but legal ha ha $$$$$
  4. F

    What does it mean to you?

    I have been with eGO now for about a month, I have had nothing but warm welcomes and clan related fun. I must admit of all the clan's I have played with Ego is by far the best. An eGO member is made up of many things, to be an eGO member means you have the skills to be a team player...
  5. F

    [poll] Captain Mental's Tribute Page

    This is for our great friend captain mental, Ever since I have met mental he has been the best of buds.... Taking care of not only the clan members, but always making sure everyone is aware of how great EGO clan really is, What a team player!! This for you mental!
Back
Top