If you could...

Arn0t

Thread Junky
Joined
Jun 5, 2008
Messages
868
Ok so here is a random thing. If you could go back in time, and do something, but it doesnt change history or anything, what would you do. Cause you know they have all those times where people are like dont screw up history (in TV, and stuff) but im giving you the opportunity to say exactly what you would do, and not have anything in history change.
 
Start a relationship with the same girl when Pedro dumps her. ;)

No, actually I think I would go back and witness the first moon landing... from the moon, if possible. Could you imagine the look on Neil's face when he saw me standing there?
 
Not eat that cooked pasta that I left out on the counter for 2 days... thought that the microwave would fix any taste issues - it did not, although the fresh marinara helped a bit.




Just kidding!
 
watch valve make the orange box I wonder what language they used "WHY THE ^(#^%*(&#*(!^%(#&!*(%^#*(!& won't this code work!"
 
Get rich selling iron for gold in Egypt, then invest it in Microsoft, and live like a king.
 
Hand myself a note with winning lottery for some big jackpots. I'd stop 9/11, but that violates the premise of the thread--we can't change history. Also, moving to off topic and entertainment.
 
I'd go back in time and not eat the fish I had at that Chinese restaurant last Sunday. *cringe*

If anybody needs help on figuring this one out, PM me and I'll give you a very detailed description of some 'me time' that I enjoyed afterwards.
 
I'd go back to "Atlantis" and use their time machine to visit the future. In all seriousness, Atlantis is most likely allegory, and time travel is just as likely. What is time anyway? A human concept? Blah blah blah...*old man rant* Darn you kids! Get off my lawn!
 
i would go back in time and make sure my computer dident break xD ..no tf2 for be for.. a week already..
 
ok here is a description, like say the change in history part.... Example: you can change that fact that 9/11 doesnt happen, but we still go to war with Iraq... if you understand that, like you could do anything, and it wouldnt change the outcome of the future, just give the event a whole new reason for happening... idk, its hard to describe, so i guess you could continue it just like people have been

idk if i would go back in time, and change something, i would probably go back into world war 2 or something with a barrett .50 cal :P
 

Latest posts

Back
Top