Recent content by Ryael

  1. R

    iso programs

    I like magiciso and poweriso, had some issues in the past with Daemon opening up ports.
  2. R

    lend me your thoughts on this rig.

    pretty close to the specs I built for a guy recently and he's loving it so far. My only thing is, with modern hardware being what it is, I like a 750W PSU just for the future's sake. Personal preference. One nitpick though...this build won't run. you need RAM. or at least i'm not seeing it...
  3. R

    Too many visits?

    So i'm on a friend's computer b/c mine no longer has access to edgegamers.org...I was just browsing the other night, got some "too many pages visited" warning, thought it was weird, but i left for about 10 minutes and tried to come back only to receive a blank page every time. I don't know if...
  4. R

    Wish me luck

    Our week starts tomorrow too...I have 12 hours left to code a web site...zomg
  5. R

    Reason the GOLDRUSH map is laggy?

    I think it may have something to do with the entire map being loaded in real time. I know dustbowl also loads the entire map and we haven't had any issues there, but timing a flyby from spawn A to finish C, Goldrush took 6 seconds longer at 4x normal movement speed. Goldrush is laid out in a...
  6. R

    Half-Life 2 Gift Trade for TFC

    The title pretty much sums it up, I'd like to trade my extra Half-Life 2 for Team Fortress Classic. We can gift them to each other and it'll be no problem. TFC is currently listed as $4.99 and HL2 $19.99, though it does go on sale a lot for $9.99.
  7. R

    Wishlist: Future Weapons

    I'm still hoping for a wrench gun for the engis. It shoots out actual wrenches to fix things or pelt enemies in the head with a nice metallic thud. The shield thing could look really cool too if it were built in sections which would slowly come up in pieces until completion, and angled back...
  8. R

    *Awsome PC Deal New Low Price*

    can we get the model of the mobo? my brother has been looking at buying a comp and if he can upgrade the processor then he might consider this.
  9. R

    vid card/monitor concerns

    Just to make sure, take your monitor to another computer that you know the gfx card is working on and plug your monitor in. Narrow down what the problem area is before shelling out the cash.
  10. R

    Wolfdale Overclocking

    you guys have posted a lot of great information. I've been looking in to learning more about over clocking. Is there a good website that I can read up on this stuff some more?
  11. R

    Quakecon 2008

    as he should be...that guy is a genius for all the money he's making just bc people know his name.
  12. R

    Psystar Open Computers

    Posted: Fri May 02 2008, 03:01AM Ryael wrote ... I can almost guarantee that if Steve Jobs wants to build a gigantic shoe and squash this place like a bug, he can and will AND (the important part) has the copyright laws to back him up in dismantling this computer and possibly somehow getting to...
  13. R

    Quakecon 2008

    woohoo #593 for BYOC. anybody else get in?
  14. R

    WooHoo!!!!

    congrats. the new ubuntu, hardy heron, is pretty nice. it seems to be a lot more stable than before and they've added a couple of handy features.
  15. R

    [Want] CSS

    You should write Valve and tell them. If they are sympathetic, they'll likely check the MAC addresses being used by the account to confirm the story. Good luck, you're going to need it.
Back
Top