Recent content by notsol337

  1. N

    Thanks for the good times fellas!

    It's been fun, but I'm gonna hafta step out of the clan. Quite frankly, I like rotation servers! I'm bored with the current map selection as well. Not that fond of 32 person servers either, makes for some very frustrating games for some of the maps. The community, however, is awesome. I'll miss...
  2. N

    Guitar Rising

    can't wait to have this, oh my yes
  3. N

    [poll] ROCK2?!?!?!?!?!?!

    http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/44654 ROCK2?! Oh man, rock2 server please! It would be really awesome if this was maybe put in the rotation server. Best map ever!
  4. N

    Did you really finish your achievements?

    Look at it this way. My highest sentry gun kill streak is 9, but I have the achievement... I don't even know how it happened. It really annoys me though!
  5. N

    Your Top 3 Foods

    1) Linguine with Clam Sauce 2) Barbecued Pulled Beef Sandwich 3) Catfish
  6. N

    Wouldn't this make a nice clock?

    Clocks go tick, tock, tick, tock because of the anchor! So... make an anchor out of homer?
  7. N

    LEVEL 4 sentry!

    A level 4 sentry? I know what I'd give it. The ability to be controlled directly by the engineer at a console he has to build elsewhere, so he is vulnerable, but it eliminates the sentry range, but depending on the player, may increase effectiveness.
  8. N

    Floodzone

    Floodzone is my least favorite map =\ I've also been so bored with the current map selection that I haven't been playing at all. CUSTOM MAP ROTATION PLEASE =\ DOD has one, why don't we...
  9. N

    If you liked Guitar Hero series...

    www.guitarrising.com CANNOT WAIT
  10. N

    Pyro vs Pyro

    I run through flames and axe them a question.
  11. N

    Recommend me some blues fellas

    Oh hey, I forgot all about Pandora! Thanks Flippy!
  12. N

    tips to detect a spy

    Kill it with fire, duh.
  13. N

    Recommend me some blues fellas

    Other than the obvious SRV and B.B. King, I'm new to the blues scene! Toss me out some people/bands to look into, guys! I love the stuff!
  14. N

    Mario Kart Map

    pip has a private server? I WANNA PLAY
Back
Top