Recent content by colonelsanders

  1. C

    Ageia to be purchased by Nvidia

    I wonder if someday Nvidia will produce their own line of CPU's. They have come very far since the start of the Millenieum. The g92 alone has around 754 million transistors. Perhaps this Intel/AMD war will turn into an Intel/Nvidia war. As for Amd...I can only hope they have something good. Its...
  2. C

    Ageia to be purchased by Nvidia

    Ageia, the leader in standalone physics cards, will be bought by Nvidia in the near future. I can't wait to see how this technology will be further implemented on the next generation of Nvidia Graphics cards. http://www.nvidia.com/object/io_1202161567170.html
  3. C

    Skulltrail: A motherboard Beast!

    Check this one out guys! If you decide to upgrade, make sure you have a case big enough lol! http://www.tomshardware.com/2008/02/06/intel_skulltrail_part_1/
  4. C

    New Video Cards

    yea, the 8800's will get cheaper for sure. But even right now, you can pick up some nice 8800's for less than 200.
  5. C

    New Video Cards

    Very nice! Perhaps you could show us some pics when you get it?
  6. C

    New Video Cards

    Yea....the 9800 was a good card. Very nostalgic. The problem with me is that I upgrade more than I probably should. Just this winter I sold off my 8800gts 640 so that I could buy the 8800gts (g92). Since I only paid around 100 for the difference, it wasn't that bad of a deal. Oh yea, and...
  7. C

    Here's a random video I was watching.

    Well...since nobody has posted anything in the past day, I'll just give you a link of the video I was just listening to. I hope its "tasteful" enough. True musicians, or anybody who's played in an orchestra or band will most likely enjoy this video...
  8. C

    Post your rig!

    IT GLOWS! Very Nice Rig! Hey, how's crysis on that thing? I heard that XP runs it better and that you can mod the config files so that you can put everything on very high.
  9. C

    New Video Cards

    I think the only thing going for ati right now is their price/performance ratio. Although the 8800ultra beats it in several benchies, the 3870 is still the better "economic" choice. For 450, its not that bad. It still disappoints me that it takes TWO gpus to counter a card that has been...
  10. C

    New Intel Chips and Compatible Motherboards! Early Adopters list your compatible motherboards here!!

    Seriously! And for $266 dollars and up, it is going to be a STEAL.
  11. C

    New Intel Chips and Compatible Motherboards! Early Adopters list your compatible motherboards here!!

    New Intel Chips and Compatible Motherboards! Early Adopters list your compatible motherboards here!! Hi everyone! Here's something you might be interested in, it's a list of the upcomming 45 nanometer processors and their suggested MSRP: http://en.expreview.com/?p=68&page=7 *Here's a more...
  12. C

    Post Yourself

    Awesome Deathscythe! I couldn't help but notice your Ace Combat Joy Sticks for the 360. My older bro and I play that game all the time. Oh yea...and this is me. http://www.aerindipity.com/thegame/gamepics/colonelsanders.jpg LOL
  13. C

    New Video Cards

    lol yea, they are a little pricey. The 9800gx2 is said to cost more though. However, this could change. The images are the only "concrete" info. It is going to be very interesting how this turns out.
  14. C

    Post your rig!

    Hey, Walmart Security, I know that you might have already recieved or purchased your computer parts, but I thought I might warn you about the Rosewill power supply. There's a fair chance that you will get a good unit, but the last Rosewill power supply that I bought blew a capacitor within the...
  15. C

    New Video Cards

    Oh, btw, for the 3870 x2, the pictures and full review of the card are a couple of pages into the posted article. The first pages are just an intro. ENJOY!
Back
Top