Recent content by Kabatra

  1. K

    Happy Birthday Meep!

    Belated happy birthday, Meep!
  2. K

    The Return...

    Hello my kinsmen! I'm back to gaming, which means I'm back to gaming *with eGO*! For those of you who may remember me, I went by Elioch and Antagonist for years on eGO servers, although now I will be going by Kabatra. It's good to be back, and I can't wait to run into some of my old friends...
  3. K

    Question about Ins

    Remember to aim down your sights too, this helps minimize a lot of the recoil for weapons. What I normally do is (while aiming down the sights) begin firing, and slowing bring my mouse down as I do so, to avoid overshooting my target. If I have time, I usually aim for the upper chest, right...
  4. K

    Hey there guys!

    A little bit of what Ice Hearted said. Also, remember that there is basically no HUD in this game. You can see relative directions for objectives, but that's it. Move cautiously wherever you go. Remember to peek around corners first, and if you have to traverse an exposed area of the map...
  5. K

    Hey guys

    Lol, thanks BmX and glad to see you back. Dunno how many more days I'm going to be active on the forums, as my display (just sitting idle) has been getting dark/grainy the last 2 days =s. Oh well, I guess this is my sign that it's time to get a new rig...not like only being able to play Dust2...
  6. K

    Hello

    I see nothing wrong with the name either. For all anyone knows, that could be your honest-to-God RL last name, lol. And, besides that...having the name leDouche is a bit too ambiguous to be considered offensive. Just by that user name, you can't make a sure fire determination that the user is...
  7. K

    I've discovered something amazing!

    You know...having a 6 month old in the house means that we have plenty of baby shampoo. But yeah...not going to be doing this. Ever. Not even interested...not even a litt...*AMAZING* -blows a baby shampoo bubble from his mouth-
  8. K

    Hey guys

    Well, I normally wouldn't overclock either, but it's the only way I was able to play some games (Battlefield 2 and 2142, Insurgency, Zombie Panic: Source) at all lol. Unfortunately, I wound up playing those games just a bit too much it seems >.<. My next computer is going to have 256Mb VRAM...
  9. K

    Hey guys

    Although the process is the same for basically all video cards, I figured I'd point you to a nice tutorial (found here) instead. The guide will basically walk you through the process, as well as explain a little bit about what's actually taking place when you do certain steps. Note that some...
  10. K

    Hey guys

    Yeah, a system restore was pretty much the first thing my boy Cory and I tried, with no luck. Also, I've tried the stock drivers for my ATi Mobility Radeon 9600 as well as the Omega drivers. The Omega drivers still help somewhat, but most of my games (steam, and non-steam) wont load anymore...
  11. K

    Hey guys

    Well, as some of the members of eGO may have noticed, the last couple days I haven't been seen in-game much at all. This is due to an issue with my video card, which is progressively getting worse. I started noticing problems last week, but wrote it off as just some system "hiccups". You...
  12. K

    Weird Glitches

    That wasn't Pamela Anderson, that was The Big Herm in disguise. He doesn't want us to know he still plays. But we know buddy...we know.
  13. K

    my dust2 remake

    This map looks like fun. I already see plenty of new cover options, as well as some fun new hotspots such as the plaza with the fountain (aka, the hot tub :p) and the alley next to the building on the far left. I look forward to playing it if and when it goes live bro.
  14. K

    Hello.

    I don't know Stickyfinger, but my prayers are with him. No one should have to suffer through cancer, be it the victim or their loved ones. I lost my father when I was 16 to a brain tumor, so my sympathy is with you. I hope he makes a speedy and full recover.
  15. K

    Anybody use facebook?

    [email protected] for my Facebook, enjoy :p
Back
Top