Recent content by Saidin123

  1. S

    TF2 Update next week

    Great, with the timeout fix happening then there will be no reason that rotation severs will be empty. The biggest problem with the Payload rotation(and other map change servers) was that every time the server switched to a new map, the server would empty out. But I bet half those people were...
  2. S

    FINAL Server discussion thread. ALL OTHERS WILL BE MOVED.

    PLEASE stop quoting server ips and stats from the first page! Since this thread was limited to server discussion I brought this thread out from the depths to talk about how bad the removal of the PL rotation server was. Because there was no other respectable thread to talk about this change...
  3. S

    Conqueror banned on clan Lotus Servers

    This is sad and funny. GG Conq. You've headshotted me enough, but I've also dodged enough of your shots and know your patterns you don't hack. Also, going a game and letting a sniper own the other team regardless of how good that player is isn't teamwork. If you find yourself opposite conqueror...
  4. S

    FINAL Server discussion thread. ALL OTHERS WILL BE MOVED.

    Please don't quote old lists and get some of us excited. I wish EGO would come out and just say they don't like it when there isn't a full server 24/7. The list you just quoted still says "Payload Rotation". But it was changed to a 4 hour per cycle 24/7 Goldrush map. Most of the high comp...
  5. S

    FINAL Server discussion thread. ALL OTHERS WILL BE MOVED.

    To me that's not a sollution. Payload is obviously a map type people enjoy playing. And the whole positive was that the original PL server offered a variety of maps with the same theme. I guess I'm more upset because there doesn't seem to be a logical explanation as to why badwater was taken...
  6. S

    FINAL Server discussion thread. ALL OTHERS WILL BE MOVED.

    What happened to the PL rotation server? Myself and a lot of the other regulars that used to visit that server on a daily basis were a little weirded out by the fact that it disappeared. Goldrush is ok, but 24/7 goldrush just gets boring. The PL rotation server was full every night during...
  7. S

    Gold Rush (One sided victories)

    Why not try one of the second goldrush servers at 24? I think it plays better at 24 however I think theres still a large incompetence when playing for that second cap point on #1. It's not that difficult, but no one likes to suicide themselves to keep the cart running when the actual fact is...
  8. S

    Ranks and Points Bother Me!

    I play for fun, although I love keep tabs on my stats. I don't try to pad them or anything. I try to play what the team needs within my skill level. I'm not the greatest Soldier, or Heavy or Spy. But I'm a pretty decent demo/pyro/medic and I'll snipe whenever I can. I try to keep my KpD above...
  9. S

    very cool tf2 vid

    ln(e) and Tazy were doing this on the goldrush and dustbowl servers this weekend. It works very well against all the noobs coming in from the free weekend. And all the medics trying to farm achievements. But it's not too hard to defend against. Just launch them with rockets or stickies and...
  10. S

    Meet the Scout

    For those that didn't know, the guys released a new video for the scout. http://www.steampowered.com/v/index.php?area=news&id=1540&cc=CA It's a great one. And also maybe an indication those updates are on their way! Apologies if this was posted somewhere else. I didn't see it in these forums...
  11. S

    What's the story behind your name?

    Hah, theres some great stories here for peoples nicks. Some good ideas too if I ever need to figure out a future one! Mine is obviously from the Wheel of Time series. Originally I went by the name of Varent which was from a book I read 10+ years ago which I can't even remember anymore. After my...
  12. S

    Hey Everyone

    Thanks for the welcome guys :) Yeah the names most definitely a WoT reference, had the name going in and around various games since like book 4 or so. GW is still going, although I barely play it myself. We had a good group of people scatter about 6 months ago. GW2 should be out though within...
  13. S

    Hey Everyone

    Hey eGO! I play as Saidin[SoW] mainly on your 32 man dustbowl server. SoW stands for Spirits of War which was a Guild Wars clan I ran for a while. Just sayin I've had a blast sofar playing with ya'll. Whats the difference between the e, eG and eGO on your tags?
Back
Top