Recent content by Crappy Feeling

  1. C

    [poll] Are you?

    I posted this because I was bored and to test your self confidence against yourself
  2. C

    Who Uses Skins??

    I use Desert Camo CT, m4, Awp and a golden Ak47 oh and a sword for knife
  3. C

    [poll] Making a New website.

    Yea I love Games!!!!
  4. C

    check it out

    W00T!!!! YAY we are stepping it up 1000 members I wonder what would happen if all 1000 get in to a server? If there is a server that can hold that much.
  5. C

    Post Yourself

  6. C

    Favorite Bands.

    1.O-Zone 2.Nickleback 3.Aerosmith 4.Phil Collins? 5.Linkin Park 6.guns & roses 7.3 Doors Down 8.3 days grace 9.Papa Roach 10.AC/DC 11.Basshunter 12.Daughtry P.S. this is not in order
  7. C

    What is this !up meen

    Its like giving respect points have to have a final battleground profile to do it for instance i say !up froz which is frozone BTW its gonna say CrAppy Feeling gave Frozone respect points (xnumber of points here) and he will say thx and maybe give you respect points too. I think that respect...
  8. C

    What would you do?

    This is a game me and my friend like to play a game called what would you do? you have to ask what would you do then ask something in a situation. Example: what would would you do if CS:S comes to life and you have an Maverick M4A1 Carbine in your hand and you have armor?
  9. C

    Favorite Comedians

    1.Yea I love Carlos Mencia 2.Dane Cook 3.Bill Engvall 4.Jeff Foxworthy 5.Me
  10. C

    IF u had one wish what would u do with it.

    AAAWW how could you V that wish works now I gotta !up you next time I see you. Why man why?
  11. C

    This is funny Cs.s vs halo

    HAHAHAHA Death look like Jared from subway with the glasses and yeah the thing is funny if I were the noob I would kill master chief right away and i hope that noob is never gonna play in eGO with that foul mouth.
  12. C

    Err, criticizm plzkthxbai

    Nah I dont think its me (crappy)
  13. C

    Headset

    Guys I really need help with this before I got my speakers I used my headset but now I have speakers which is fine but it dont have mic. Plus Im using an old PC but I put it to Geek squad and now its fix with the new hardrive. Now i can't even use my headset i cant talk can't hear can't...
  14. C

    IF u had one wish what would u do with it.

    I would wish for unlimited $$$ eGO to be a legendary clan and for me to be so smart that I can own everybody in CS:S that my own friends think and called me a hacker!!!
  15. C

    grounded

    whenever Im in trouble my parents just give me a 5 minutes lecture. Let me do the math: CrAppy+Trouble=Nothing at all :)
Back
Top