Favorite Comedians

Burrito

I made one post
Joined
May 27, 2008
Messages
3
I will have to say my top five are;
1. Nick swardson.
2. larry the cable guy.( get er done)
3. Bill engvall.
4. cant remmber his name but its the guy on mind of mencia
5. George Lopez.
 
Dane Cook he is a funny guy forgot to admin and the blue comedy tour with jeff bill and larry the cable guy and 1 more dude is a funny poeple. One thing i love the most about one of the episodes was larry the cable guy made a robot called larry 5000 cause he was getting his nails and feet done by girls just to be funny. U had to whatch it to laugh.
 
Carlos Mencia.... i dont want to here anything bad about my man CARLOS. if you have nothing nice to say dont say anything at all.
 
[quote1212335705=Munch]
Mitch Hedberg R.I.P.
[/quote1212335705]


QFT!

I love how he had to wear sunglasses because he was REALLY shy of the audience.
 
These don't go in particular oder:
1. Jim Gaffigan
2. Daniel Tosh
3. Lisa Lampanelli
4. Dave Chappelle
5. Tod Barry
 
nice paul, I would definitely add Joe Rogan, Dimitri Martin, and Dane Cook. and just saying, i'm not a big fan of Carlos- won't say anything else.
 
Thanks. I have to agree me no likes Carlos either heh. I like Dane Cook too but in my honest opinion I think he's a bit overrated. And, go Joe Rogan, who else would be man enough to stand up to Carlos? Evidently fear is not a factor for him. :)
 
no particular order

Jeff Dunham
Dane Cook
Jim Gaffigan
Mitch Hedberg

ummm yeah, all i can think of right now
 
1. Rachid Badouri (french guy)
2. Louis Josée Houde (another french guy)
3. Jeff Dunham
4. Laurent Paquin (French guy...)
5.Francois Perusse (Another one...)
 
Back
Top