Recent content by OdnsRvns

  1. O

    Do you play MMORPG?

    Campions o yea champions online FTW baby
  2. O

    My New Job

    That may have been the funniest political cartoon ever great job LOLOL
  3. O

    New Layout

    the tabs up top rock great idea
  4. O

    Mach4 Anyone

    i wasn't complaining just asking for input and putting my own in. I don't know what you mean by HAVE YOU MISSED SOMETHING if im posting this and its been said, wouldn't it be obvious that i had. just looking for thoughts not complaining. sorry if you have taken offense.
  5. O

    Mach4 Anyone

    I happen to love this map but i am partial to all that Cevo does. I myself don't like toyfort (just gets old fast) or Instant spawn (No one wins and all its good is for achievements) so i was thinking Mach4 Would be an awesome map to add. Or maybe even Junction v2. I don't know just wanted to...
  6. O

    Having trouble with your framerate?

    also awperator if you cap your fps you'll limit you system resources for the game. I don't recommend anyone cap it below 101 your end up not getting any fps for the effort.
  7. O

    Having trouble with your framerate?

    Css Or Tf2 ???? the commands are different in some ways i would say if your talking CSS = download CEVOgui.exe it comes with an FPS config that i love. Tf2 I like this config best http://www.stompfest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4599 Also TF2 members if you have a Dual Core Cpu like pentium...
  8. O

    Vista Ultimate...

    my sytems for reference amd 5000 x2 2gbs 5400 ddr2 bfg 8600 gts (x2) 320 gb sate 3 16mb cache
  9. O

    Vista Ultimate...

    [Removed by Admin] Its a system hogg i have a 2gb ddr2 5400 stick of mem in my comp and i idle at using 41% of it. Its kinda touchy as well like installing the nvida drivers didnt work from the regular i had to unistal what vista updated and go to the site and redownload the right drivers for...
  10. O

    *Awsome PC Deal New Low Price*

    Still Available ??? My roommates little brother is looking for a PC and this would be awsome for him.
  11. O

    I don't understand!!

    COOKIES CHECK YOUR COOKIES this happened to me when the site first came up empty your cookies and certificates for the site and try www.edgegamers.org again should work after that or download CCLEANER and run there scan it will fix it as well hope this helps guys.
  12. O

    Scripts ???

    Thank You Sir Thats all i wanted to know thanks again
  13. O

    Scripts ???

    Hey Guys I wasn't sure on our rule about scripts. I know it says no cheat scpirts but if say i have a script to say press G key and build a sentry and the N key to build a dispencer is that allowed. Or say crouch jumping scripts or in CSS buy scripts and Nade scripts what is our stance on not...
  14. O

    Flat Screen Monitor

    you can get a niko 2ms on ebay for like 150 bucks i have on for my other comp its really good for your fps
Back
Top