Do you play MMORPG?

Do you play MMORPG's?

  • Yes

    Points: 966 58.8%
  • NO

    Points: 677 41.2%

  • Total voters
    1,643
WoW, going on 5 years now (nov is the 5 year anniversary). Before that, D2 for like 7 years.
 
bah, forgot to add my WoW stuffs! can't recall how to edit a quickreply or if it's possible, lol.

Realm: Arygos

FubarGrn 80 Mage
Frawg 80 Paladin
Return 80 Druid
Alloy 80 Warrior
Tenytiny 80 Warlock
Deathrot 80 Death knight
Stealthfrawg 78 Rogue
Alestria 75 Priest
Zoiey 74 Shaman
Copycat 72 Hunter

Realm: Area 52

Debt 73 Shaman

Realm: Icecrown

Evade: 69 Rogue


LIFE! I HAS NONE! :P
 
None atm

I have played WoW, Warhammer, FFXI, Eve, Hellgate (if that counts) and many other free ones. So far my favorite has been Atlantica, but I am currently not playing an MMO till Star Wars:TOR comes out.
 
Do you play MMORPG?

Such as EVE, WoW, WarHammer, ect...

What do you play?

I just feel like getting caught up in mmorpgs is not a wast of time a time concuming.. i feel like there too addicting and takes too much time away from social life.. I can see it being a fun thing to do with a group of your best friends but i like stiking to the games that do not require hours and hours of time playing.. but than again i play source and i cant get enouph of it. but thats just my opinion. that mmorpgs are just to time concuming i just dont really see the point.
if this is a bumb thread im sorry.
 
Currently Champions.

Past:

Ultima Online
Anarchy Online
WoW - unfortunately
Guild Wars - all exp packs too
Everquest
Everquest II
Lord of the Rings Online - one of my favorites
Age of Conan - still dabble around with it
Star Wars Galaxies
Final Fantasy XI - All Exp Packs too
WarHammer Online
City Of Heroes
City of Villans
 

Latest posts

Back
Top