Do you play MMORPG?

Do you play MMORPG's?

  • Yes

    Points: 966 58.8%
  • NO

    Points: 677 41.2%

  • Total voters
    1,643
I played WoW but not anymore.
cookie-cat-small.jpg
 
I used to play a lot more, but now i only play a bit to try the new ones out. They are very addicting. I have to say the monthly pay ones are the best, but of course, the most expensive.
WoW and Warhammer Online are examples of this, which i have both played before.
 
I am currently playing "Global Agenda" with 3 of my friends.


The one's I played (In order of which I played.):

Ragnarok
Private Server

Redmoon
Private Server

Lineage II
Private Server

Star Wars Galaxies
Actual Server

Rappelz
Actual Server

FlyFF
Actual Server

Space Cowboys
Actual Server

Cabal
Actual Server

Silk Road
Actual Server

Atlantica
Actual Server

Perfect World
Actual Server

Ether Saga
Actual Server

Mabanogi
Actual Server

Aion
Actual Server

Global Agenda
Actual Server
 
well, I guess I can technically put Aion in there with swg, but I play on a private server cause im cheap and dont have the time/money to pay for 2 mmos lol =/
 
I used to play RuneScape, but eventually it's become boring and I've gone inactive. Dunno if I'll return, but I want to buy Guild Wars as soon as I have to money.
 
Nope, what fore some years ago i played wow.. stopped at lvl 80, it got to boring..
 

Latest posts

Back
Top