Recent content by Passon

  1. P

    CoD4 - Working For U

    name: Passon age:18 Availability after 10pm CST experience: played many FPS games, always wanted to be competitive weapon of choice: m14, deagle
  2. P

    I never thought it would happen to me...

    I was hacked. I hadn't played on any of my steam games in close to a month so when i tried to login i was unpleasantly surprised. I got my account back luckily, but unfortunately i lost all my contacts/friends so i need all you guys back again, i am =(e)= Passon so please readd me!!!!! I am...
  3. P

    I just got a Betta Fish!

    you may have posted a male and a female, but the species type is wrong too, The most common to keep at home is the Betta Splendens. :)
  4. P

    I just got a Betta Fish!

    apparently distilled water is horrible for them, there is no nutrients or something like that, but Thanks for all the info guys! EDIT: also FatalSinz do you breed them or did you buy all of them, cause i am quite interested in breeding.
  5. P

    I just got a Betta Fish!

    I just purchased my first ever Crowntail Betta Fish! I was wondering if any of you have or ever had one of these fish? Also, any tips on how to take care of it would be nice!
  6. P

    Location Location Location?

    Wow, southeast should've been an option on the polls for all of us "rednecks" here in the south. Btw not a redneck at all, in fact farthest thing from it! oh and Fayetteville, TN here!
  7. P

    Check out my new song!

    thanks to all you guys!! Newman:Nothing heavier, sorry. Dreadmaker: thanks for the critique , its always good to have input from another Musician. And to the rest of you thanks again!!! Oh, Let your friends hear it too.
  8. P

    Check out my new song!

    It's called "Highway" It was recorded in under 4 hrs with the help of another eGO member, (e)sledfang. you can find it at www.myspace.com/jpassonmusic or http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/joshpasson/ Hope you enjoy it, and dont forget to add me as a friend if you have mypsace. thanks!!
  9. P

    My Inactivity

    LaVergne eh? I know where that is.
  10. P

    Guitars!

    '05 Fender Strat, '85 Fender Redondo, '99 Ibanez Sr-400, '06 Dean Edge 5, '04 Epiphone EB-0, '06 Traben Array Limited 4. Got a Roland Cube 30 and a Peavey TKO 115. Got a bad monkey, Dunlop Crybaby Wah, and a Double Muff. For Recording i have a Boss Digital recorder( cant remember the model)...
  11. P

    Favorite Picture Today

    hey our wikipedia page was deleted
  12. P

    Join the Neutrality!

    i'm in
  13. P

    applying for admin?

    hey i am rather new in this group. hence, i am an =e=, what drew me to this group was the "apply for admin" banner at the splash of each server. i have read all of the rules and whatnot, and i do understand that it is best not to ask for a promotion. but to "apply" for a position seems to be...
Back
Top