Sandman Forum Fiend Joined Feb 23, 2008 Messages 707 May 21, 2008 #3 lol nice, i MIGHT OR MIGHT NOT join your movement, depending on the reply's =D
E Existence. EGO Zealot Joined Nov 22, 2007 Messages 1,626 May 21, 2008 #5 RedFlag, I'll talk to you tomorrow. DONT BAN MICHAEL SCOTT
R RedFlag Thread Thumper Joined Mar 7, 2008 Messages 1,048 May 21, 2008 #6 Haha! Your threats do not bother me Existence! I remain neutral!
N Noravic Famous Joined Mar 21, 2008 Messages 445 May 21, 2008 #7 Instead make your avatar my avatar!
N Noobkiller Forum Fiend Joined Jan 18, 2008 Messages 755 May 21, 2008 #8 Noravic is a traitor he wants the banning of Micheal Scott he is a double agent! Pss no prize for guessing what side I am not but beatings for getting it wrong :O
Noravic is a traitor he wants the banning of Micheal Scott he is a double agent! Pss no prize for guessing what side I am not but beatings for getting it wrong :O
S sykocus Rookie Joined Jan 31, 2008 Messages 46 May 22, 2008 #11 "What makes A man turn Neutral? Power? Lust for gold? or was he just born with a heart full of neutrality?" - Zap Brannigan
"What makes A man turn Neutral? Power? Lust for gold? or was he just born with a heart full of neutrality?" - Zap Brannigan