Recent content by Morbo

  1. M

    Recording of TF2 Division Meeting

    Bump.
  2. M

    Are halos disabled on our servers?

    I'm sure we can focus on more than one thing at a time, and the admin issue seems to be largely resolved. Reducing problems is a noble goal, but I'd like a little transparency as to how they arrive at these decisions, and I'd love to give constructive feedback. It's a bit upsetting to notice...
  3. M

    Are halos disabled on our servers?

    I would at least like to know that we are doing things with some thought and discussion behind them, but it seems that everything has happened behind closed doors.
  4. M

    Are halos disabled on our servers?

    And yet we went out of our way to disable it?
  5. M

    Are halos disabled on our servers?

    Wait, what? Working to understand and change eGO for the better doesn't support the community?
  6. M

    Are halos disabled on our servers?

    Then give it time, let it blow over. Again, where is this info coming from?
  7. M

    Valve Maps server locked

    We give them what was once our highest ranked server to drive it into the ground? Was it officially announced anywhere that this was now Novint's server, or did it just sort of happen one day?
  8. M

    Are halos disabled on our servers?

    I have been unable to find any official statement on this though. Was it mentioned on the boards or at a meeting I missed or something? I must say I disagree with the decision to disable these. This whole thing, as I have said, has largely blown over.
  9. M

    Are halos disabled on our servers?

    The conflict over the halos seems to have largely died down, judging from the Steam forums (even before they became inundated with endless threads about the Guard Dog). Did we disable these on our servers to avoid said strife, or are they not working for some other reason?
  10. M

    New eGO Server

    eGO has always been about fun and maturity, not about skill. That is one of the biggest reasons I joined.
  11. M

    seeding now considered idling?

    As that thread is locked and thus there is no way for us to discuss it there, I'd rather just continue things here. There are some good points in that post (seeding is important to some people, don't overseed), but I think it is better for the community to allow some public discussion of these...
  12. M

    12v12

    Good post, OSVG.
  13. M

    seeding now considered idling?

    We could tell them we have x number of players per month, rather than telling them what our rank is on GameTracker.
  14. M

    Recording of TF2 Division Meeting

    But without a Ventrilo screen telling us you are the one speaking, we won't know it was you!
  15. M

    Recording of TF2 Division Meeting

    Thanks, squircle. I was unable to make it to the meeting, so this was a very helpful service.
Back
Top