Recent content by c0rva

  1. c0rva

    Battlefield 4 Your most important stat.

    Hey, so I've been thinking about this for like 5 minutes (lol) and I was wondering, what is the most important stat to you? Such as k/d, w/l, spm, etc... I ask because it seems whenever I play an fps on xbox (and more on pc aswell recently) people only care about k/d, and the first thing...
  2. c0rva

    WoW and eGO

    nevar mind, I just found the divisional forums and answered my own question xD
  3. c0rva

    WoW and eGO

    heya, i've been playing on the eGO bf4 servers for a while now and when I finally decided to sign up on your website I noticed you have WoW listed under operation x. Was just curious about what region/faction/realm you guys play on and whether or not you have any raid progression? I checked the...
Back
Top