Battlefield 4 Your most important stat.

c0rva

I made one post
Joined
Jul 14, 2014
Messages
4
Hey, so I've been thinking about this for like 5 minutes (lol) and I was wondering, what is the most important stat to you? Such as k/d, w/l, spm, etc...

I ask because it seems whenever I play an fps on xbox (and more on pc aswell recently) people only care about k/d, and the first thing someone will do when bashing you is point out if you have a low/average/actually-damn-good-but-they-didnt-bother-to-check k/d (:facewall:).

Personally, score per minute is all that matter's to me, and I think it's the only statistic that can show the true skill of a player, because maintaining a high spm shows that you get kills, but also that you ptfo. I have a lowish k/d, kpm and w/l, but I'm pushing 2400 spm (:cool:), and thats all that matters to me.

So, what matters to you?
(or even do you not care and just play for fun?)
 
Personally...K/D. With a secondary of any support point. Resupply/Heal/FlagCap etc. Anything I know I did to personally turn the tide in our favor. So Kills, Helping.
 
Not everyone is built to to 100 + kills to low deaths. In battlefield games it should be about teamwork and ticket counts. You could have poor k/d and other stats but as long as you use teamwork to fend off and kill attackers and hold your tickets and spawns then you will win. You have to use a variety of teamwork too. Squads should help each other spawn, advance, provide ammo, repair vehicles, and provide cover. If you go loner to get your stats up you fail and your team will fail.
 
Troll to kill ratio, only stat to be cared for

agreed on this. troll ppl and have fun is the best time you can have in this game. besides that i dont really care about the stats. having fun and ranking up sideways is the only thing i care about.
 
My k/d ratio sucks. My spm is not much better but I have fun. I do like cappin objectives. So if I get at least 3 conquest capture ribbons in a round I am very pleased.
 
Back
Top