Recent content by gallovp

  1. G

    Battlefield Division How To Receive Battlefield eGO Achievements/Awards

    battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/gallovp/stats/825298804/pc/ BF4 1003h
  2. G

    Battlefield Division Don't have your DICE LA camo yet? Click here.

    I already have it but I can also help out pressing switches or decoding morse codes :)
  3. G

    Battlefield 4 Event #0002 | 2/6/2016 | Team Conversion

    Sounds like fun, count me in!
  4. G

    Battlefield 4 *** Beta Test Zombies ***

    Count me in!
  5. G

    What computer operating system are you using?

    Win 10. No complaints.
  6. G

    Official eGO 2016 Buyers Guide: Headset

    Kingston Hyper X Cloud 2
  7. G

    Official eGO 2016 Buyers Guide: Monitor

    ASUS VG248QE 24" 144Hz 1ms, 3D
  8. G

    Official eGO 2016 Buyers Guide: Keyboard

    Corsair K70 my next keyboard :)
  9. G

    Battlefield 4 Spawn hack?

    Thanks for the clarification
  10. G

    Battlefield 4 Spawn hack?

    I got this footage of a guy spawning in an elevator full of enemies. What do you think? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sdqo-Q49efw
  11. G

    Battlefield Division My First Youtube

    Good stuff man, keep em' coming!
  12. G

    Battlefield 4 Some of you were featured in a Levelcap video!

    Awsome! That rpg Alex :cool:
Back
Top