Recent content by HELIX-Delusion

  1. HELIX-Delusion

    Battlefield 4 1v1 Tournament Idea

    Those were Edgegamer's rules though. I would coordinate between the two people and find a good time and if they were not there, they lose. I will doing most of the brackets and such.
  2. HELIX-Delusion

    Battlefield 4 1v1 Tournament Idea

    Hey guys, Shake here. Was thinking about some things yesterday with my mates and I thought it would be cool if either Edge Gamers could host a 1v1 tournament or if I could host it with you guys help. It would be focused on a 150 ticket domination server with the two people facing off for one...
  3. HELIX-Delusion

    Battlefield 4 Buy BF4 with or without Premiere?

    And I thought an average 60 was bad.
  4. HELIX-Delusion

    Battlefield 4 Cool Round

    Just thought I would post this round since I was really into it and didnt miss my headshots much. It was fun and I should be able to record some of this once I get a good PC. :D http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/574002287357120128/1279335381/ Have a good one gamers
  5. HELIX-Delusion

    eGO 2v2 Double Elimination Tournament (Round 1)

    Wish I had signed up :(
Back
Top