Battlefield 4 1v1 Tournament Idea

HELIX-Delusion

I made one post
Joined
Feb 26, 2015
Messages
7
Hey guys, Shake here. Was thinking about some things yesterday with my mates and I thought it would be cool if either Edge Gamers could host a 1v1 tournament or if I could host it with you guys help. It would be focused on a 150 ticket domination server with the two people facing off for one flag. I also think it would be cool if certain guns were selected for certain parts of the tournament. For example all automatic weapons the first round, snipers the second round, and pistols for the finals. Let me know what you think. :thumbup1:

Thanks much,
ShakeWellian
 
This would be no different than 2v2s. It would come down to setting up matches and people not showing up.
 
You need to do it on one day. Those who dont show well...they lose.
 
This would be no different than 2v2s. It would come down to setting up matches and people not showing up.

Those were Edgegamer's rules though. I would coordinate between the two people and find a good time and if they were not there, they lose. I will doing most of the brackets and such.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top