Recent content by Puppies and Kittens

  1. P

    Old player dropping in....

    Haha, yeah just a little bit. It's insane how much eGO has grown...I miss being active with you guys. Glad to hear things are going well though. Hey Pants and Death :)
  2. P

    Old player dropping in....

    I've been good. I accepted a job making the same pay as my previous job, but 40 hours less a week (I was working about 70 - 80 hours a week). So, I moved back to my hometown about a month ago to start working. Built another computer which I'm happy with but haven't had time to really game on it...
  3. P

    Old player dropping in....

    Just wanted to say whats up to all my eGO buddies. Browsing the new (and kickass) site, I see a lot of new faces with a few old ones. I'm glad to see eGO has done very well since I've been gone. I doubt I will be around in game still as life has been way to busy but I still pop in to read the...
  4. P

    Name change not saving

    It was marked as read only. I unchecked it and its saving now. Very nice Morbid! Thank you very much!
  5. P

    Name change not saving

    So, since I got my promotion every time I update my name in game from =(eG)= to =(eGO)= whenever I close out and relaunch it reverts back to =(eG)=. I've tried changing the name in game using console and using the options on the menu screen but it doesn't save. Any ideas?
  6. P

    Server Update Tonight

    Thanks for the update deacon!
  7. P

    I wanna know

    Type these into console. VOICE ( U.S. ARMY) COMMAND Take this ammo voice_takeammo Fire in the hole voice_fireinhole I need backup voice_backup I need ammo voice_needammo Squad, covering fire voice_cover Go, go, go voice_gogogo Prepare for assault voice_attack Sniper voice_sniper...
  8. P

    eGO's 2 server scrim extravaganza!

    I probably wont be able to join in on the fun. I get off work when the scrim starts so if the servers aren' full when I get home, I'll join in.
  9. P

    eGO band

    Can I play the triangle?
  10. P

    CANT FIND ADMIN SCHOOL

    It is in the =(eG)= Private. Its called ADMIN SCHOOL. Look at the forum overview and scroll down.
  11. P

    What makes DOD un realistic

    If you spawned once every 10 minutes (or anything more than 12 seconds), I would quit the game. If I wanted a long spawn time, I would play Counter Strike: Source again.
  12. P

    WAKKA mowing the lawn...

    That is only 1 screenshot of the lawn mowing he did. I know I was rocked by Wakka multiple times along with 3 or 4 other people at the same time....It was a blast :D
  13. P

    The big news is coming, but first, this commercial break

    SAOSIN!!! /feigns I paypal'd something this afternoon before I saw this post just an fyi.
Back
Top