Old player dropping in....

Joined
Jun 1, 2007
Messages
177
Just wanted to say whats up to all my eGO buddies. Browsing the new (and kickass) site, I see a lot of new faces with a few old ones. I'm glad to see eGO has done very well since I've been gone.

I doubt I will be around in game still as life has been way to busy but I still pop in to read the forums every now and then.

P&K

Also, if another Fantasy Football season is going to start up again this year I will definitely join again. JohnT, if you don't have my e-mail still just let me know.
 
I think there is a Fantasy football league run by slayr. Try to get a few games every now and then
 
Hey man! Haven't seen you in a while! How you been? :)

I've been good. I accepted a job making the same pay as my previous job, but 40 hours less a week (I was working about 70 - 80 hours a week). So, I moved back to my hometown about a month ago to start working. Built another computer which I'm happy with but haven't had time to really game on it :(

How have you been?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top