Recent content by Kubain

  1. K

    Pyro flaming through walls

    At almost every corner or ledge on most of the tf2 maps, you can find a way to flame through the corner/ledge to hit your enemy. ex. In dustbowl, 2nd stage, 2nd point at the gate, you can flame from the courtyard level to the gate by going through the wood ledge thats right there. you can also...
  2. K

    Jellybean Army Unite!

    Ok, I give, I want to submit to purple even more by joining her army. Where do I sign up?
  3. K

    eGO! Bare your 3-D Glasses and prepare to be dazzled! (All made by Gordon Freeman)

    These make me wish I still had some 3d glasses :( Looks great none the less.
  4. K

    There's a good chance heavy achievements will be next!

    Everyone being Engi vs everyone being Heavy... I see a lose-lose situation, unless you like being a sniper :P
  5. K

    e -> eG big promo list

    Congrats to all!
  6. K

    Make your own achievement!!!!!

    Demoman: Suicide Bomber: Kill yourself and 2 engineer buildings with your own stickies. Flash Photographer: Provide your victim with a freezecam or your "smiley face" Superhero: Survive from a self-propelled 100 ft. jump Spy: Sparing Partner: Kill an enemy using your knife taunt (assuming it...
  7. K

    have you won any awards?

    Axtinguisher - 32 kills with axtinguisher Kill Assists - 144 kill assists Baseball Player - 44 kills with bat
  8. K

    Census

    Main class: Pyro Off class: Soldier Main weapon: Backburner Off weapon: Axtinguisher Taunt of choice: Sand people grunt w/ Shotgun Map of choice (for class or otherwise): Dustbowl/2fort Offense/Defense: Defense(Pyro), Offense(Soldier) Favorite tactic: From behind Favorite "Buddy" class...
  9. K

    TF2 2Fort fun

    I wasn't there for the whole thing, but I thought it was hilarious when I ran into an intel room full of diguised spys. I was so glad I was a pyro :P
  10. K

    Whats next o.O

    I can see either the heavy or the soldier for the next weapons update. I'd like to see the pyro video next just to hear muffled speech as an intelligent being, then him/her/w.e slicing people with the axtinguisher. I can imagine the medic one being pretty funny too.
  11. K

    who else has all the new pyro guns?

    I got them all, but I'm gonna wait a bit before going back to the pyro just to kill all those who aren't farming on LAN/Private/whatever servers. When there aren't any pyros playing on our team though, its on, baby!
  12. K

    How fast are you?

  13. K

    -=-How to get all the Pyro Weapons in less than two hours -=-

    Just a small note about these: The Spontaneous combustion achievement is soloable by adding a bot, mimicking him up to the blue team locker, and pressing right click to activate his cloak. You can then use the flare gun to shoot him then wait for the locker to insta heal/extinguish and repeat...
Back
Top