Recent content by priinceXD

  1. P

    Good bye

    Sorry bb I'll come back one day
  2. P

    Good bye

    You 2 ubi
  3. P

    Good bye

    Dear friends: Many of you may have realized that I have not been on for a while. and it it's sad to inform you all that I won't be coming back I have been playing on the ego server for over a year and have many fond memories and experiences although after that long I kind of got bored of it...
  4. P

    Name change

    I am aware..
  5. P

    Name change

    For all of you wondering, it's me Ayden_Games just decided I needed to change thing up but I'm still the same guy =):)
  6. P

    GG jail a poem

    Well if it does I have my backup I just got memed on
  7. P

    GG jail a poem

    I will miss you jail every part every Map. I'd play you All day till I felt like crap. Umbrella with your negev and vents one CT died the round became tense. Canyon with different jumps everyone who failed they were all chumps. On syntax we all praised the sun that map is great that map...
  8. P

    fav map to rebel

    what is everybodys fav map to rebel on? mine is canyon. because of mineshaft and the vent system tell me what your favorite map to rebel on is and why! hope you have an amazing day!!! -lots of luv Ayden_Games
  9. P

    Best itemz

    Hey guys what's the best skin you have ever unboxed from a case?? Mine is the awp hyper beast I already know all replies will be p250 sand dune but whatever for you all who want to actually tell me thank you I'm out - Ayden_Games Love you all no homo (actually maybe a little bit) Have...
  10. P

    Let me see yo face

    Post a picture of yourself!!!! Do it now or forever be haunted!!! I must see all your faces, Happy posting -Ayden_Games Click on the attachment to see me
  11. P

    W or p debate

    Sup guys we have a heated debate today, the topic is waffles or pancakes Make sure to post your answers and with reason of course, hopefully we can see which will prevail Love you all! No homo (actually maybe a little bit) Hope you all have an amazing rest of your life and stay...
  12. P

    Thanks guys,

    Hello everybody I would like to thank you all because even though I may not have shown it I went through some extreme depression and I know this sounds extremely dumb but honestly if it were not for everybody on ego I might not even be here right now, the only escape was just hopping on to my...
  13. P

    Ts

    Hello beautiful people! I want to be more active on team speak but once I'm in there which lobby do I join where I can just chill and talk to everybody because I know specific lobby's are meant for certain things Thanks can't wait to hang out on ts with all of you!! -Ayden_Games Hope you...
  14. P

    Doing admins job

    Hello everybody I have asked this question to people before but could never get a straight answer. If you see somebody for example swearing and the admin does not notice it after a while no warning is it OK to warn that player not to swear I understand we have admins for a reason but I'm not...
  15. P

    Favorite awp skin?

    Hey guys just wondering what is everybody's favorite awp skin mine is the hyper beast personally. :) thanks!
Back
Top