P priinceXD I made one post Joined Mar 21, 2016 Messages 15 Jul 21, 2016 #1 Hey guys just wondering what is everybody's favorite awp skin mine is the hyper beast personally. thanks!
Hey guys just wondering what is everybody's favorite awp skin mine is the hyper beast personally. thanks!
Enfohip EGO Addict Joined Aug 14, 2012 Messages 1,276 Jul 21, 2016 #4 full blue electric hive Last edited: Jul 21, 2016
L LarryTheTomato Thread Thumper Joined Jul 3, 2015 Messages 1,031 Jul 21, 2016 #5 Madeucesa (AKA Awp Medusa)
R runo Forum Fiend Joined Nov 20, 2009 Messages 589 Jul 21, 2016 #8 Elite Build -- I have one in MW Stattrak Admittedly I kind of like the Phobos too
G gamed0m Famous Joined Oct 8, 2015 Messages 474 Jul 21, 2016 #10 Industrial Grade - Sun in Leo MI-Spec - Snake Camo (only blue lol) Restricted - Phobos (love this thing!) Classified - Graphite with kato holos Covert - Medusa Legendary - Safari Mesh BS
Industrial Grade - Sun in Leo MI-Spec - Snake Camo (only blue lol) Restricted - Phobos (love this thing!) Classified - Graphite with kato holos Covert - Medusa Legendary - Safari Mesh BS
B BoltAction Forum Fanatic =(e)= Joined Nov 28, 2015 Messages 981 Jul 21, 2016 #11 Lol Nice one Gamedom Personally though I prefer the Lightning Strike or a Blackiimov
ZER0C00L Poster Extraordinaire Joined Sep 6, 2009 Messages 2,435 Jul 21, 2016 #13 Pit viper battle scarred
S Spensky Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 6, 2016 Messages 2,396 Jul 21, 2016 #14 BoltAction said: Lol Nice one Gamedom Personally though I prefer the Lightning Strike or a Blackiimov Click to expand... Lightning Strike is honestly so bad. Isn't updated and looks very pixely. And I don't like battle-scarred weapons for the most part
BoltAction said: Lol Nice one Gamedom Personally though I prefer the Lightning Strike or a Blackiimov Click to expand... Lightning Strike is honestly so bad. Isn't updated and looks very pixely. And I don't like battle-scarred weapons for the most part
X Xerneas Active Member Joined Jan 30, 2016 Messages 386 Jul 22, 2016 #16 The AWP Unicorns Last edited: Jul 22, 2016
H Helpless Glint Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Sep 17, 2014 Messages 3,372 Jul 22, 2016 #19 Green Apple is the best
S Spensky Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 6, 2016 Messages 2,396 Jul 22, 2016 #20 Safari Mesh Battle-Scarred .7999 Float