Recent content by Agavered

  1. Agavered

    wanting for a great first person shooter

    So we should only care bout games, and when I ask for games u give me this? come on lol
  2. Agavered

    wanting for a great first person shooter

    Hi guys, I am just searching for a good first person shooter game, I had seen a couple on youtube video clips, but i'd personally rather like to ask here to get some other thoughts.
  3. Agavered

    aiming to develop my dating lifestyle, absolutely need a lot of assistance

    Howdy,I am writing this post, because of the fact I've been troubled for a while to get to know ladies, I don't know if it has something to do with myself, or if it is merely due to nasty luck. :chair: :lol: I've been hanging out something like a couple times a week, most often to night clubs...
Back
Top