wanting for a great first person shooter

Agavered

I made one post
Joined
Jul 11, 2016
Messages
2
Hi guys, I am just searching for a good first person shooter game, I had seen a couple on youtube video clips, but i'd personally rather like to ask here to get some other thoughts.
 
So we should only care bout games, and when I ask for games u give me this? come on lol
 
Battlefield 4 is pretty fun. I'm a big fan of Counter Strike Source, if you like something a bit more challenging
 
Battlefield is a great series, currently the BF4 series is the most current, but BF1 will be coming out in October. You may find it a bit frustrating if you are just starting out in BF4 as most players are fairly experienced now and you will probably get a good butt kicking until you level up and unlock all the weapons. Given the game was $5 just recently, it's worth playing around with, especially if you're on a budget.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top