Recent content by lemons

  1. L

    eGO At The Movies Event

    Lemons 24 Moreno Valley CA But I live like an hour or so away from LA
  2. L

    Company of Heroes Friday Night Events

    Im always busy fridays! :/
  3. L

    CoH Skirmish Night Schedule

    id like to play with you guys just pm me on steam
  4. L

    Company of Heros Online Beta key is out!!!!!!

    anyone want to play with me on COHonline just pm me on steam
  5. L

    Your SteamName for COH Players

    MrLemons on coh o.o
  6. L

    Good bye for a while!!

    enjoy your time there!
  7. L

    Company of Heroes Online

    If anyone is trying out the Company of Heroes Online closed beta let me know. I would be interested in seeing you all there. If your not sure what I'm talking about go to companyofheroes.com to find out more info See you in the battlefield, Lemons
  8. L

    Just moved out of my parents!

    lmao goomba
  9. L

    Just moved out of my parents!

    Hey guys! If your wondering why i haven't been on flash, I've been in the middle of moving for the past 3 weeks now. I'm still moving furniture and all the small things to the new house. I Should have internet at my house on June 4th. I'll be more active then. Until then...have fun shooting and...
  10. L

    Got BF1942?

    Battlefield 1942 I'd say I would get it. But then I'd be lying to myself because I don't have the time to start another game.
  11. L

    Lemons b-day!!!

    Thanks to those who wished me a Happy Birthday! If you would like to send me a gift. You can send me an inexpensive picture of yourself holding a Lemon! THANKS EGO!! ~Lemons~
  12. L

    Just married!!

    Congrats! maybe we will see some flying duchman JR own us in the future!~
  13. L

    Welcome new eGO

    yay ty
Back
Top