T Tour Guide Rookie Joined Aug 19, 2009 Messages 82 Aug 27, 2009 #23 Congratulation to you and your wife.
N noxx_ The Dude Joined Jun 23, 2009 Messages 1,014 Aug 27, 2009 #25 AWESOME DUTCH! Best wishes to you two!
M Miiikey Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 23, 2008 Messages 2,951 Aug 27, 2009 #26 congratulations dutchman !
L lemons I made one post Joined Jun 30, 2008 Messages 26 Aug 27, 2009 #29 Congrats! maybe we will see some flying duchman JR own us in the future!~
xShuriken Forum Fanatic Joined Aug 15, 2009 Messages 950 Aug 27, 2009 #33 Congratulations, wish you the best.
T TONY MONTANA EGO Zealot Joined Mar 4, 2008 Messages 1,442 Aug 27, 2009 #34 Congratulations to you Dutchman! I wish the both of you a long and happy life together.
Boyle Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Apr 7, 2008 Messages 3,280 Aug 27, 2009 #35 Congratulations to you both!
A Angreifen EGO Zealot Joined Jul 8, 2006 Messages 1,676 Aug 27, 2009 #36 Well if this isn't worthy of CONGRATULATIONS I don't know what is. Make sure you introduce her to us all :-b.
Well if this isn't worthy of CONGRATULATIONS I don't know what is. Make sure you introduce her to us all :-b.
P pilatus12 Rookie Joined Jan 24, 2009 Messages 37 Aug 28, 2009 #40 congrats dutchy!!!! Last edited: Aug 28, 2009