Recent content by CounterStriker95

  1. C

    Giveaway - Give me a Novint Falcon

    Give me a Novint Falcon
  2. C

    Searching for a replacement

    Timezone: Eastern Standard Time Classes I play: (Main Class): Spy (Other Classes): Heavy, Medic, Sniper HLStatsX Page: http://ego.hlstatsx.com/?mode=playerinfo&player=266829 Microphone: Yes and Vent Other Information: I quit worrying about rank and points, I just play for fun, I might even go...
  3. C

    Do YOU Care About HLX Stat Points?

    I'll be sure to jump off church with you, LOL
  4. C

    Do YOU Care About HLX Stat Points?

    I say Yes, Because thats what keeps me playing, For more points.
  5. C

    Do YOU Care About HLX Stat Points?

    Just something I wanted to know. :) Vote And Tell Why In The Comments. If your choice isn't up there, Then post what you think and why.
  6. C

    Burn Notice

    I watch it when theres a new episode because I've already watched all of them xD
  7. C

    smallest pacmannn...

    hahaha, i got lvl 7, then i died :(
  8. C

    98k

    lol, Springfields my gun! :)
  9. C

    Do you think this hurt?

    Bump!
  10. C

    **SIG OF THE WEEK (SOTW) Contest #4 Vote Thread** (PRIZE THIS WEEK)

    Vote: shadohunter Additional Comments: Marvin is awesome! xD
  11. C

    Do you think this hurt?

    Look at the impact on the pole, dang xD
  12. C

    Dentist

    damn lol
  13. C

    eGO Movie

    xD awesome.
  14. C

    Do you think this hurt?

    lol, Tell me if you think the guy in this video was badly hurt xD :w00t: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iq1z5yko5HI&feature=channel P.S.: Sorry some bad language used in this video.
  15. C

    Melee Madness in DoD

    Awesome!
Back
Top