Dentist

Rated_R

Active Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2009
Messages
388
You guys have all probably seen this but if you haven't

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/txqiwrbYGrs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/txqiwrbYGrs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Sorry if this was already posted
 
looooool, the kid is awesome ;p "why is this happening to me???" priceless ;p
 
Hahahaha "Is this real life?"

Feel sorry for the poor fella ROFL...

Thats me in two weeks when I get my lower wisdom teeth pulled...
 
Hahahaha "Is this real life?"

Feel sorry for the poor fella ROFL...

Thats me in two weeks when I get my lower wisdom teeth pulled...

hehe, i'm worse, i'm gonna have to have all four of them surgically removed so they don't mess up the rest of my teeth... dunno when tho ;p
 
SCARY PERSON!!! I LOVE YOU!!!
omg this was great!

One more time everybody: "IS THIS REAL LIFE????!??!?!?"

I died rolling.
 
hehe, i'm worse, i'm gonna have to have all four of them surgically removed so they don't mess up the rest of my teeth... dunno when tho ;p

I'm going to have to see an oral surgeon as well. But I think that goes for all wisdom tooth extractions. They have to cut around your gum then pry the tooth out and stitch it back up. I'm stuck taking penicillin for the next 2 weeks until they can even operate. :facewall:
 
I'm going to have to see an oral surgeon as well. But I think that goes for all wisdom tooth extractions. They have to cut around your gum then pry the tooth out and stitch it back up. I'm stuck taking penicillin for the next 2 weeks until they can even operate. :facewall:

ouch...:scared: oh well, guess it's to make sure we don't experience even more pain!!
 
Lol, seen it before. My wisdom pull was no big deal, he pulled/extracted all 4 at the same time.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top