Recent content by alexander

  1. alexander

    Steam Summer Sale finally up

    Nice, VeRtAg0. So far, I've purchased From Dust and Company of Heroes. Has anyone tried either of those yet?
  2. alexander

    Headset Reviews

    I recently bought the PLANTRONICS Audio 355 Circumaural Stereo Headset. Probably the best headset I've ever used. With that said, I've never spent over $60 on headphones. Highs are nice, lows are sweet. Two 3.5mm connectors, one for mic, one for headphones, wire is a little thin...
  3. alexander

    Free hosting site?

    If you're still looking for a free host, shoot me a PM or email. I'll give you an account.
  4. alexander

    Good wireless mouse for laptop [offer]

    http://www.staples.com/Logitech-M305-Wireless-Mouse-Black/product_865796 I picked one of these up today; feels great. I love it so far. Good grip, so it won't go flying out of your hand even thought it's small.
  5. alexander

    Nvidia Drivers

    I had the same issue with 8800GT-- I tried many different drivers nothing seemed to change anything... I ended up having to buy a new card.
  6. alexander

    My new baby <3

    I bought the dv6t last summer, similar deal. Just a heads up, there will be heat issues.
  7. alexander

    New Laptop

    This coming Fall I will be a freshman at the University of Delaware, so I decided to buy myself a new laptop. I bought the new HP DV6T Select Edition. General Specs: Intel i5 430 6GB Memory 500 GB Harddrive 512 MB ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470 15.6 Wide Screen I have never used a laptop for...
  8. alexander

    Account Names And Jsp

    i just restarted. as of today, i have a level 25 fire Sorc :) Account: alxdev Realm: ES NL
  9. alexander

    My 'Sin

    Pretty nice stuff
  10. alexander

    My First Elite Armor Piece

    Can you guess which piece? :D
  11. alexander

    Help selling Mini Pets!

    Awesome. Thanks!
  12. alexander

    Help selling Mini Pets!

    I have NO idea what mini pets are worth. I just got a Mini Elf, a Nornbear, and a Abyssal. Any idea on the prices? edit: just got Gwen too. Thanks!
  13. alexander

    Thinking about buying guild wars?

    Wow. Thanks for the heads up, smoochee. Just saved me some money on EotN.
  14. alexander

    Still popular?

    It's a great game. Lots of fun, and tons of people still play.
  15. alexander

    New Rig question

    i'd choose a different case + mobo.
Back
Top